Saturday, September 18, 2004

Week so far...

(Song of the moment, Avril Lavigne's "My Happy Ending")

Over the week, Ivan visited the U.S.

Parts of I-10 were washed out:

  • http://www.wesh.com/news/3741143/detail.html


  • http://www.news4jax.com/weather/3735525/detail.html


  • New Orleans got some flooding, but not too much. Called Mom a few times to make sure she was ok.

    I've watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse which wasn't great, but enjoyable for what it was, a popcorn flick lasting 80 minutes.

    The Star Wars DVDs are coming out Tuesday!!!!! I think I will have to take a day off to watch them.

    Been working my arse off. Rarely taking breaks, and staying an extra half hour on average to try and finish off a couple of projects. Nothing compared to my brother and his 14-15 hour days.

    Went out Tuesday, and played trivia at Tom & Betty's and the Art Bar again. Then I visited Caesar's in Jax (link) which was a disappointment (but then again, it was a Tuesday).

    TTFN

    No comments: