Thursday, September 09, 2004

Recent happenings

(Song of the moment, Avril Lavigne's "Don't Tell Me")

Well, haven't updated since 8/17, so here's the latest happening in my life...

LSU won its season opener, although it was a tense game, with us having to come from behind like that. In my excitement and enthusiasm, I jumped up from my computer and promptly pulled/strained my knee. Spent the entire weekend and most of this week limping around in Advil and ibuprofen-dulled pain.

My car decided to start having problems. At first there's noise in the front tires. Then my rear driver-side window stops working. Then my A/C goes out due to a bad blower motor. So, atm I'm driving a big ole Chevy Silverado King Cab for a rental and I hope the car will be fixed tomorrow. Smooth ride, but not used to it.

I've gone out a few times recently, made some friends. There's a local hookah restaurant (called Hookah's, read a story mentioning it) that a friend and I visited, as well as a bar called the Ritz (story mentioning it and the Jags). The Art Bar, as well as the local Hooter's, Tom & Betty's, and Mellow Mushroom are good places to eat and play trivia.

Worked o/t a few times, have had fun at work. Other than that...

TTFN

No comments: