Monday, September 20, 2004

LSU Tigers..... *sigh*

(Song of the moment: Velvet Chain - "Strong" off the Ultimate Buffy soundtrack)

Well, LSU lost the game to Auburn (Go here if you really want to read the summary).

10-9

I injured myself watching this one as well. Other knee this time. Jumped up, came down, hit my knee on my weights and got cut. By the end of this season, I'm gonna need a stretcher and a transfusion.

Dammit!!! 10-9

So we drop out of the Top 10.

So Jason Campbell (of Auburn) is SEC Player of the Week.

So Auburn is FedEx Orange Bowl National Team of the Week.

Fuck 'em. We've got Mississippi State coming up on the 25th, UGA after that on the 2nd, then Florida on the 9th. We need to rip some.

(Although we do need a consistent QB - which was known to be a problem already - and a decent KICKER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!)

TTFN

No comments: