Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend

This weekend....

Well, started out good. Went to the Farmers' Market in downtown Jax. Had lunch there - shrimp & chicken kabobs w/ rice pilaf and corn-on-the-cob. Was good. Just wish I had had my camera with me - had left it at home accidentally. Still, a good day.

Rained, so didn't do the walking on Fri like I've started. Did buy some new walking shoes - old ones were too small and killing my feet. Didn't go to '80s night as I didn't want to try a new club by myself.

Saturday beat Civ3 again - yes, it's a three-year old game but I still like it without the expansion packs - on my way to beating it with every civ. The Aztecs went for a domination win. First time I did that since I bought it so long ago. Also racked up a few levels for my alts in World of Warcraft. (I was staying inside because every time I got ready to do something, it rained. And I'd slept through most of the day, having performed my Friday night ritual of staying up til dawn, regardless of what I do.)

Sunday woke up late - is there anything better to do on the weekends when there's just time to kill? - and then went to the beach as it had stopped raining. Have some new pics up. To see my photos I have so far - at least the ones I want to share - go here. Had fun, picked up a couple of more shells. There was an older man beach-sailing. Lots of little kids out. Pretty way to end the day.

No comments: