Monday, July 20, 2009

More turtles and a couple of surprises

Today I went turtle hunting after having put it off over the weekend. I was feeling a little under the weather Friday, so instead I played World of Warcraft once I finally convinced myself to get out of a warm and comfortable bed.

I put all of the addresses in my iPhone and then tracked them down. Unfortunately, I didn't get them all even though I spent three hours in pursuit. The three I am still trying to get are:
Brave Little Soul, which apparently moves from one Daily's convenience store to another every so often;
Under the Sea Turtle, which is located at the Town Center of Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beach; and
Fish Tale, at the Friendship Fountain in downtown Jacksonville.

Fish Tale and Under the Sea Turtle , I'm having the devil's own time locating.

However, I did catch a couple of manatee statues I hadn't noticed before and I took a couple of shots in Jacksonville that caught my eye.

Here's a Fire Engine photo I grabbed:


For the rest of my photos, visit my Flickr page.

No comments: