Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last Turtle and other things

Well, I found the last turtle. There were three that I was missing, but apparently two of them - Fish Tale and Under the Sea Turtle - are no longer available. Fish Tale has had legal trouble apparently, and Under the Sea Turtle was used as a jungle gym, so it was taken down.

I did get pictures of Brave Little Soul, inside the Daily's on Old St. Augustine Road, near I-95.

I also took a few pictures of other things while walking around, including the shot below of the downtown Jacksonville skyline. I also retook a couple of shots of the Sea-Lestial Moon-A-Tee.



Here's a link to the rest of the photos in my Flickr account.



Green Lights

Okay. When the light turns red, you stop. That's the law. Yesterday, while at a red light going into a subdivision, I saw five cars in a row run a red light. I hit the gas when I got a green light and could've plowed into a Suburban - WOMAN WASN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION (no, not on a cell phone, either) - but I didn't.

I've thought about this plenty of times, but seriously, if you want to buy me a new car - keep running red lights. I'd gladly hit your ass, have you earn a moving violation, and buy me a new car.

No comments: