Monday, September 12, 2005

Insurance 'losses'

Came across this link in the news today.

How in the HELL can an insurance company call what it is DESIGNED to do a 'loss'?

I mean, don't people pay insurance companies to cover their losses? I pay automobile insurance. IN CASE something were to happen to my car.

Now, I've paid insurance on automobiles since 1995. For ten years, with different cars, different companies, different premiums. Claims? I've had to go through comprehensive to replace a totaled Toyota Tercel - not my fault for the accident, but driver of the other car was uninsured so since I had uninsured motorist, I was able to get my car replaced - and that's it. So aside from that one payout, every other dime has been PURE PROFIT for these people.

And that's the thing of it. Insurance premiums ARE PURE PROFIT for insurance companies. They pay their workers out of your premiums, because they DON'T EXPECT TO PAY FOR SQUAT when it comes to the insured.

So, God forbid, something happens to your home, your car, YOUR G'D LIFE, and these bastards go off and say it's a loss to their company!

What complete and utter BULLSHIT.

They make billions off everyone, drive up costs, support legalized discrimination against the young and the old, and DON'T GIVE A FIG about what happens to the people who pay their salaries!

*sigh*

TTFN

NO MORE BU--SH--

No comments: