Thursday, February 02, 2006

Meet...... Spanky

I had been talking about getting a dog for a bit. I didn't want another cat, as Twerp is the best, has been the best, will always be the best. He's been there since he found me on the side of the road in late '92. (I was riding my bike home near City Park in Baton Rouge... a kitten was calling for attention, and followed me home. Fed him ham and cheese for a week before he got used to real cat food.)

So, I'm not replacing Twerp.

If I can, I'll try and get some old pics of him as a kitten and post them. For now, here's a picture of him basking in the sun with the blinds hitting his belly.


Twerp Posted by Picasa

So, here comes Spanky. Dani got him from a girl at church, and his name was Jaws. She asked that I didn't rename him, but... Jaws just doesn't fit. He's too cute, and is a little rascal. (Sleeping in my lap atm.)

And, without any further ado...


Spanky Posted by Picasa

No comments: